Saturday, July 16, 2011

Upcoming Changes=Exciting!

Although I am not able to physically be there, I've still been able thanks to social networking, to keep up with the comings and goings at the 2011 Close to my Heart Convention at Disneyland this year.

I am really excited that come October 1st, I will have a brand new online business address for your shopping pleasure. You will be able to shop directly from there and also apply your purchases to any open gatherings I have listed. So exciting. Additionally, I will have the ability to send you a primarily corporate designed newsletter (some of it I can customize) this will start coming out in November. I'll be able to test it in October. The new sites will NOT have a calendar or artwork pages so please be sure to bookmark this blog and/or sign up for updates from it so that you can be kept abreast of my comings and goings and the projects I am creating.

Later this week I'll be posting pics of my "studio" area as it were, and also some of the artwork I have created recently. I truly think I have finally achieved success with my setup so that I can get so much more accomplished than I have in the past.

I have some great things planned in the next few weeks. I just need to some things finalized. Details as they come together.

Oh.. and my new Fall/Winter idea books are out for delivery. I'll snap you a picture of the cover later this evening or first thing tomorrow. All previous customers and those whose name had asked for them will receive an idea book. They will go in the mail to customers the last week of the month. You can begin your shopping 1 August 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment