Thursday, July 14, 2011

News from Convention!

Welcome to my new blog! Yes, I've gone through a name change. One that I feel reflects my true identity in scrapbooking and stamping. The FB page has also undergone the same name change. I hope you'll stop by often and read about what's up with me, the InkyWheeler!

Convention news is where it's at this week baby!! No, unfortunately, I was unable to attend as it was held at Disneyland in California but I hope next year it will be in a much closer locale so that I might attend.

That said, I HAVE been following the convention news through the corporate office, through tweets on Twitter, the corporate Facebook page, etc. and wow! I barely know where to begin. So gals, hang onto your paper trimmers and eyelet hammers, here we go:

First off, they are revamping our websites. I'm not sure how this is going to work just yet, but it will include an ability for me to send you a professional looking newsletter. Yay!! We've asked for this forever.

Next, many of the prices of your favorite products like stamps are going to be drastically lowered. Super yay!! The one exception is the cardstock. It will be going UP in price a bit (approx 5 dollars). No details really on this yet.

There's a new 14" inch ruler, a new paper trimmer, so many new accessories/embellishments I cannot begin to list them all.

The Stamp of the Month program has changed. There will no longer be any % off levels. Rather, now you can buy it for 17.95 outright or with a $50 or more purchase you can purchase it for 5 dollars.

The biggest news I saved for last. We have partnered with ProvoCraft to create an exclusive to Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge. The price will be $99 but it will include three stamp sets and some dimensional elements. Also, throughtout the idea book, you will see some stamps with red lines around them, those are designed to coordinate with the Cricut cartridge!

I tell you, I am jumping out of my wheelchair to have this! Okay, not literally but you know what I mean.

I will have the books in my hands this Saturday and the last half of the coming week I will start preparing them for mailing so that the last week of July you have them in your hands! But be patient, you cannot order out of them until August 1st. So you will have at least a week to peruse the books before you have to decide what your (hopefully) first orders for the new idea run will be.

The book goes live for consultants this morning @ 11AM or thereabouts and I cannot wait to see for myself what you all will be able to order in just a couple short weeks. Great things are coming ladies!

By the way, there's a brand new consultant kit out too. More about that in another post over the weekend. I am looking for a few good gals (or fellas) to join my team and now's the best time to do so!

Happy Stamping and Scrappin',

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment